I took my before lunch insulin shot, popped a pot pie into the microwave, and the kitchen electricity went out — all the plugs (but not the light switch, oddly enough.
The landlord’s nephew was here trying this and that, trying to find an electrical outlet that works to at least keep the refrigerator going. My insulin has to be kept refrigerated, and with all my recent shopping trips the refrigerator and freezer are plenty full. UGH. Already tried all the circuit breakers, that didn’t help.
Not a happy camper. Hopefully they’ll have an electrician out to fix the wiring ASAP.
I truly don’t need this crap at the moment. But while the refrigerator is pulled out from the wall and occupying my move-around space, I’m not likely to dye anything today anyway.
In other news, I now have an appointment to see the vascular surgeon on Tuesday. So that’s a good thing, I suppose.